Where is the tea party?

P

Have I missed it? I am looking for a tea party (chat) ?

Not Alice but still looking for a tea party.....

P

Don't be upset at the lack of chat, PinkNeuron. Sometimes the people of here as as talkative as wet cardboard. I think they are too busy working to post on here most of the time, which is fair enough. If you don't mind becoming nocturnal, I will talk to you any time!

P

Thanks Piglet

P

Oops, pushed wrong button! I just didn't want to miss the chat group if one was started, not that I actually have time to 'chat', it is just a nice idea, I would probably never make the arranged time, it's busy around here

I

yeah, it's funny how this all works. sometimes the forum's deserted (usually weekends) and other times we will all seem to crave each other simultaneously (what a lovely thought...)

when i'm on my computer i normally have the forum up in the background somewhere. when the writing dries up i click over to refresh, then back to the grind. sometimes i try to be good and not log-on, but i figure that i need regular breaks from what i'm working on, so it's great to think about something else

P

Yes, I do that, one browser up with this forum on, one with gmail, one with Ebay! and one with what I am supposed to be doing!