Who are the FindAPhD team ?

G

Okay, it's not the most profound question in the world, but I am intrigued as to who you people are. Did you all do PhDs ? Do you all sit around banging your head on the desk in hope of insight and inspiration ? Do you have coffee and chocolate addictions ?

So many questions in one post. It's important to keep an air of mystery to keep a relationship fresh and exciting. Yes some of us were PhD students, some of us live with PhD students, some of us drink with PhD students, none of us sleep with PhD students and all of us have been immersed in academia for longer than we care to mention.

Our addictions are mostly sausage based, we keep a George Foreman grill in the office to keep us on an even keel. If ever any of you are in Sheffield search out Lilly's Breadcakes for the perfect sausage sandwich.

Headbanging in the office is banned and we mostly resort to throwing FindAPhD coasters at each other.

G

I hope we are talking veggie sausages!

G

Gah, I want to buy one of those grills but am a bit unsure. Would it be a wise investment ?

G

Absolutely. They've come down in price recently, and are only around £15. They're great for sausages, chicken (be careful not to overcook, or it will dry out) and you can even do cheese toasties on it!

G

Yeah I did notice they're way down in price. Hmmm I think I might get me one. I need to healthy things up to counteract all the chocolate...

G

Couldn't agree more about the dangers of overcooking Chicken on the George Foreman grill. So easy to do. Yet with bacon and sausages you can't go wrong.

G

I've heard that one before!

G

Yeah me too.. ;)

G

Also, the newer versions have a lovely inbuilt bap warmer, so you can keep your baps warm at all times. I mean, lets face it, no-one likes cold baps.

G

Andy, you're so right. I love a good couple of warm baps of a cold evening.

G

Why don't you want to sleep with PhD student???

G

Mia, I was thinking that one too. But, as the resident saucy minx, I thought I would wait for you to ask :-)

Conflict of interest - we have to remain impartial at all times

G

Technically I'm not a PhD student yet...