your UNBELIEVABLE write-up Stories please!!

I thought I'd bring this one up again, hoping there are more good news / stories to encourage us all ....

A

Hi 404 .. well i am so glad that u did . because its the first time i see this thread.. and it just came in time sincei am trying to write conclusions and future work .. and u had that link at the bottom which i am reading now. WOW

Sometimes when i am listening to emotional music i get emotional and inspirational and write more... lol..
If it is sunny outside i cant think and i cant work

hey Amanda, great to hear that it has some use...

Yeah, I think I know what you mean. The inspiration comes from all sorts of places I guess. I work better when I'm either very happy, or very upset. Always extremes :-)

Good luck with your writing up. Please let us know how it goes. I find reading about good achievements very helpful. Makes me realise that I too can do it if I try. I am guessing good stories would help others too.

A

Good luck to u too 404.. u can do it.. just think .. a good end is in sight .. when i first started the phd .. there was this other student .. who used to come to the labs really early, which really motivated me to try and get in earlier and get my work done. Now, you lot motivate me, because we are all in the same boat trying to finish our PhD and going through the same stuff ...lol

:-)

A

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKETCpFQXyM

This music (i know its old) motivates me.. i think its the beat

wrote his thesis in 8 weeks, not bad eh? http://www.eqjournalblog.com/?p=22

hey Amanda, so you are a trance girl eh? I'm a techno girl, not into trance... but I can see how the beat motivates you. I too get my motivation from music. Nothing else can do what the right tune does... (up)

A

404 .. yes u are right about the right music.. techno has the fast beats too to get ur head down ..
Good luck with all the work
:-)

W

Wish I could listen to some music, but unfortunately you can't do it in transcribing hell.

bump (in desperate need of inspiration) :-)