Zzzzzzz

J

Wow... I'm super tired today. I've literally discussed one theme in one of my chapters all day... I can't even bare to start the next theme. I'd quite happily use my keyboard as a pillow right now.

Today I have achieved very, very little.

Anyone else having an equally sleepy day?

I've had a sleepy fortnight! any tips on increasing energy would be most welcome! red bull anyone? - just watch for the post caffeine crash 20 mins later

T

I find exercise makes a massive difference to my energy levels (and general mental wellbeing), I'm just getting back into running and it's definitely helping.

Aside from that, I do find that I just ebb and flow for no apparent reason. Sometimes I have weeks at a time when I'm just exhausted :s today is moderately sleepy, but very very hungry!

M

I've had an extremely unproductive day. :-( I've had a constant headache for the last four days and just can't concentrate. I've surpassed myself at procrastination today. :$ I might get an hour or two this evening, but now I've got to make some food and tidy up.

Oh well, tomorrow is bound to better. (And maybe the headache will have gone!)

J

I have decided to make today more worthwhile.

I was completely shattered yesterday, but still managed to drag myself to training (sports-related), and my coach won't let me slack. I'm glad of it though because I managed to get a PB :-).

So I've figured, if I can get a PB when I'm completely knackered, I can force myself to get more work done as well. I'm feeling motivated today... I will finish that chapter!

Well done on your Panda Bear!

I'm off to get coffee!

J

Haha thanks.

Coffee sounds like a grand idea... oh dear... The procrastination has started already...

E

I slept in just under an hour after my alarm went off today...I try to blame the weather but I think it's just procrastination!! And the keyboard/pillow idea is seeming increasingly tempting right now.