request for an interview date

C

Hello;

Actually I know it is not a meaningful question to ask because no one can ever know what a stranger person is thinking but I need some advice anyway.

I had an e-mail that offers me an interview during this week. They sent it to me on last Tuesday -just two days ago- but unfortunately I did not have time to check my mails yesterday so I realized it in the evening of Wednesday lately. I sent an e-mail which asks for an interview on next Monday or tomorrow. I did not explain that I could not see their message. I am still waiting for an answer. If I did not get a feedback until tomorrow would I be eliminated by them because I did not reply as soon as possible.?

I know it is not possible to say something certainly and I need to wait but it is really annoying. I just wonder if there is anyone else who experienced something like this before and Should I write back them tomorrow again?

R

Did they include a phone number? I would just ring them to save yourself the worry.

C

Unfortunately there isn't phone number of the secretary or someone else and I guess I do not want to call Professor directly.I am applying from abroad and It would be an interview via Skype.I think I may try to reach by mail again tomorrow. But it is really weird and annoying, they could say "it is too late" at least.