Would a Polish MA help me with an UK PHD application?

E

In 2009 I had a psychotic episode which ended up in a suicide attempt. The psychosis then progressed into catatonia. I essentially walked without stopping for a period of about 500 days (1,5 years give or take). After i recovered I was about 250 pounds (antipsychotic medication slowed my metabolism quite a bit) and to be honest the skill of 'riding a train' or 'ridding a buss' was rather hard for me to grasp.
Needlessly to say when I recovered from catatonia I did my polish A levels (matura) and I actually did quite well. So it was time to enroll into uni. Honestly I was scared to go to 'real uni" and so I searched for an alternative. The alternative I found was the Open University.

I'll soon graduate, and providing I won't botch the exam I'll probably graduate with a 2.1 with a BSC (Honours) in psychology.

The question I wanted to ask is: What would be the best game-plan for me in terms of employment? I would really like a career as a scientist in the uk (regular PHD).( Is there anyway to get that for free or for less money? )

So I have two choices now: I can either continue my graduate education in poland, in the UK or in the Netherlands.

I know that in poland I will get a polish "magister" (I think it's an equivalent to an MA ) while in the netherlands I will get an MSC.

Would it better for me to get a polish magister and then try to get into a PHD programme in the UK, or is there a possibility to get into one now?

Is there any sense to continue my education in poland? I honestly don't want to work in poland, but polish education is cheaper.

So essentially my question is this: If I want to work in the UK is there any benefit of me getting a polish magister? Will that look nice in the PHD application. Or can I just shut directly for the PHD application?

T

You can get on a PhD course with a BSc alone, but it will probably make it easier if you have a higher degree as well.