ESRC Open Competition results

K

I already sent an email to my nom con and I don't want to appear rude.

S

I've just recieved this

"Hi David

Today I have finally received the letter from the ESRC. The breakdown of the grading for your application is as follows:

Candidate Grade: A
Project Grade: A-
Supervisor Grade: A
Overall Grade: A

I thought you might like to know that the letter states that “for 2010 we received 440 applications for consideration. The quality was extremely high and we only had sufficient funding to make 85 awards to the very best A+ candidates. Indeed, we were not in the position to fund all the A+ applications.”"

Looks like Royal Mail screwed up. Killahtron, i assumed you'd heard - I emailed ESRC ([email protected]) and asked her direct what my result was cos the letter hadn't arrived, it was her that told me i didn't get it.
Send an email or two. Fingers crossed

K

Quote From SocDave:

Looks like Royal Mail screwed up. Killahtron, i assumed you'd heard - I emailed ESRC ([email protected]) and asked her direct what my result was cos the letter hadn't arrived, it was her that told me i didn't get it.
Send an email or two. Fingers crossed

I haven't heard yet. I thought today might be the day and I just got back from work. I will email this person but I'm not going to hear until monday now at least

K

Just heard and I didn't get it. Would have been nice but I already have a scholarship from the Uni to fall back on.