please guys, rate my chances

P

hi guys, i am applying for the Warwick postgraduate (PhD) research scholarships at the university of Warwick, school of life sciences. i bagged an MSc distinction (85% in project,the best in my faculty) at the university of Greenwich. i also had a bachelors degree with a high 2:1 back in my home country, Nigeria. i already got a supervisor at warwick who is very keen to support my application. I also have two publications in decent peer-reviewed Intl journals. I know the scholarships are highly competitive but what are my chances guys, I am really anxious here. anticipating your honest replies

M

Sounds like you have a really good chance. Although it can be like a beauty contest, does not matter how pretty you are, if there is someone even better looking you wont win! All you can do is put in the best application you can and hope for the best. I think you will have a very good chance though, sounds like you have achieved more than a lot of people I know who have got a scholarship

P

thanks montanita, its just that the scholarships can be really competitive............