Close Home Forum Sign up / Log in

Funding for masters

H

I am planning to start an Mres in september, but I will have great difficulty with paying the fees. Does any one know how I can apply for any grants or any help with fees for masters?

G

If you're a UK student there are occasionally bursaries that come with certain courses. Otherwise its typically some combination of savings/working/borrowing.

H

I am a uk student, do I have to ask the university if there are bursaries or do I have to apply for something and find out myself?

J

A carreer developent loan's also something to look into. I can afford the fee;s just not the living expensise or rent. Funding for most masters coursers is virtuallu non-existant. I know its been said but its worth contacting the school / uni finance depertment as they'll have details of any bursaries avaliable.

V

I'm used a career development loan to pay for mine.

S

I have got an admit at the University of Warwick for a taught masters course in the dept of Biological Sciences.I was recently refused of my International Postgraduate Scholarship award, due to the deficit of awards.Could I know if there are any fellowships or bursaries that I could apply for the coming academic year?
Thank you very much.

B

SR: I would start your own thread if I were you - nobody's going to really see your question tacked onto the end of someone elses!