Close Home Forum Sign up / Log in

further study ??

H

i am considering for further study ...however facing problem to choose the right program....i'm degree of business admin ..however i took all finance papers for my elective papers ....now i wonder what course should i take ??? finance or real estate or education??edu cuz like children , real estate cuz huge potential and finance cuz my degree...

N

In my experience, education is a vocation. You have it or you don't, but liking children is not enough. I do like children, and miserably failed to cope with the admin demands of teaching combined with a lack of intellectual stimulation in general...

I don't think we can tell you what to do but my advice for education is ... try it out! Go for a placement in a school, make it as long as you can. Odds are you'll either love it or loathe it - so you'll know if it's your calling or if you can rule it out and narrow your options down to real estate and finance. If you're in the UK you'll need a CRB check but once you have that, it's easy enough to get a placement somewhere.

I don't know much about the finance world but I suppose you could easily do the same actually - long placement, to see if it's your thing. For real estate I guess it depends on what job you have in mind exactly?

V

======= Date Modified 03 Dec 2010 12:12:15 =======
============= Edited by a Moderator =============
**Edited by mods- Advertising**