Close Home Forum Sign up / Log in

I search for free scholarship with Fees or award to study in Telecommunication science master

J

dear Sir ,

Im Eng. Yazen ALazraki from Yemen had Bsc in communication and Electronic majour. I ask If I can get on free scholarship or award to

study master related to Telecommunicatin or Mobile Network pz reply to my e-mail yazen_abdalwahad@yahoo.com
yazen_abdalwahad@hotmail.com
with thank

G

In all seriousness, I have more chance of partnering Wayne Rooney (regular readers of the forum will note my footballing aspirations have changed from central defence) in the Manchester United attack on Wednesday night against Roma.

J

On a more serious note coz i dont think Golfpro is Tevez in disguise(he could be as good as Saha though),i would suggest you to look up scholarships for international study in your country and the institutions you would apply to.It is very competitive so unless you have a lot of stand out achievements both academically as well as professionally chances are slim

N

Oh well, Golfpro, I'll keep an eye open... in case there is an unknown player on the field

Also: no offense, but I think you could aim for much better than Rooney