Close Home Forum Sign up / Log in

New Banking & Finance Applications

R

======= Date Modified 08 05 2010 10:05:55 =======
============= Edited by a Moderator =============
"The Old Way Of Securing A Top Paying Career In Banking & Finance No Longer Works. Full Stop."
- Simon Dixon, CEO, Benedix

***.***************.com/get-the-videos1/RishRamnani - Link removed by moderator - Please don't use the forum to advertise

If you are seeking a Graduate Role, Internship, Placement or Full Time Role In Banking & Finance...

...whether you are in your first year, second year, final year, postgraduate or simply looking to make the jump into Banking & Finance...

You will not want to miss this brand new video series.

We have arranged this video series for you as a gift for your Banking & Finance career from our friend Simon Dixon.

Check out this brand new video series now to find out the new way of securing a graduate role or internship in Banking or Finance:

Enjoy!

***.***********.com/get-the-videos1/RishRamnani - Link removed by moderator - Please don't use the forum to advertise

Rishi Ramnani

P.S. In your videos Simon will show you how students from mediocre universities, with mediocre grades, that are international students are attracting multiple offers from Banks and Financial Institutions without making applications!

***.**************.com/get-the-videos1/RishRamnani - Link removed by moderator - Please don't use the forum to advertise

W

WOW! Thanks for posting this four times, Rish1306! Seems quite the financial Messiah, does our Simon Dixon. And the video series you've arranged as a gift for everyone...? Doesn't Simon know we're only in September and still quite a few months away from Chrimbo?

T

======= Date Modified 07 Sep 2010 21:51:07 =======
Indeed, thank goodness you came along Rishi! Many of us here are lowly international students (with poor grammar), and I myself have a decidedly mediocre set of grades, from an equally mediocre university. I'd started to worry that I'd never get my longed-for career in finance, but there is hope! All hail Rishi and Simon!

R

Hi Guys,

Thank you for your replies. I have known Simon personally for a few months now, and have used the Benedix services which have really helped to clarify what it takes to get into which sector of banking and finance I'm targeting. I can honestly say that they have helped in so many more ways than just the career vision; Benedix helps with mastering every aspect of your future and using influencing skills in life and your career. The Benedix ethos is big on personal development and has been helping thousands of students nationwide for over five years now.

T

"influencing skills" sound just what I need, and I could certainly do with mastering my future!
You say you've been doing this for a few months now Rishi, have you landed your dream job at Goldman Sachs then?! Ideally I'd like to be in an executive role by next week, but I know it might take a little longer than that. Maybe a month or so. How quickly could I master the skills by doing what Simon Says?

R

In my situation, I was searching for employment long before I was introduced to Benedix, and unfortunately the Investment Banks were the first I applied to without knowing exactly how to influence my way in and influence recruiters.

I can tell you that, as and when I begun the whole Benedix process, I began implementing the approaches I learnt and got instant results in terms of more interviews. Eventually, using some fantastic interview and influence techniques learnt through Benedix, I secured a position at an organisation that wasn't my ideal role, but was certainly a step towards that (as you will learn through Benedix, often is the case that changing strategies but sticking to the same goal is very important)

Once you have signed up for, and seen those great videos, there is so much more to learn from and implement that you wouldn't even begin to imagine!

In terms of how quick, it really depends on how proactive one is and how determined one is to follow the right strategies to achieve more, earn more and get more offers. I have no doubt at all in the quality of Benedix's services; in addition, I have been exposed to hundreds of other very talented students and graduates in the sector, as well as networking events with professionals in the city! So alot more is gained through Benedix than meets the eye!

W

Rish1306, it's not true what everyone's saying about Benedix is it?

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=980864

A

lol I didn't think people actually paid and went to these things!! :-)

R

Benedix has helped me and hundreds of other students who I've personally met. Benedix wouldn't risk its reputation and 'con' people per say, as the company has alot of connections in Banking.

You will have critics of everything; that's just the way life is. Benedix only likes to take on those who are wanting to achieve big things in Banking.

Like I said, it ha helped me secure a position in financial services; if I had known Benedix before I applied to the banks, then I think I would be working in one of those banks today! But that's all part of the learning process.

A

Quote From rish1306:

Like I said, it ha helped me secure a position in financial services; if I had known Benedix before I applied to the banks, then I think I would be working in one of those banks today! But that's all part of the learning process.

wooo well I'd consider that a lucky escape then...unless you would have worked your way to the top as a result of your Benedix training and were able to capitalise on the holy show of a mess the banks landed us in, in that case, poor you...

Hi Rish1306

Normally we remove threads like yours, but as everybody is enjoying the discussions we've left it. I've had to remove the links you supplied - please don't enter them again.

Good luck with your financial career.

A

:) sorry AndyP, I think the late night working got to us last night! :p

T

Hehe. Thanks AndyP! Although I reckon we've probably taunted poor Rishi enough now ;-) so I certainly don't mind if you delete these.

Maybe spammers/trolls are like gremlins, huh Algae? Shouldn't feed after midnight and all that :p