Close Home Forum Sign up / Log in

Survey Participants needed: Invitation to my short survey at the University of Bremen.

A

Hello,

I’m looking urgently for English native speakers as participants in a survey that I developed at the University of Bremen. I am a student of cultural science and I need your kind help to finish my degree.

Overall, the survey should take no more than 10 to 15 minutes and is quite enjoyable.
The survey is a project of the University of Bremen and is used for scientific purposes only. It is completely anonymous. The data are evaluated only within this test and are not given to any third parties.
If you are interested in further information, I can send you an URL about the results and backgrounds – as soon as his scientific evaluation is completed.

If you wish to participate, please follow the link for the English version of the survey:
http://station1.de/uni/survey/index.php?sid=61945&lang=en

You would do me (and science of course) a great favour if you took part in it, if possible within the next couple of days.

If there are any questions left, you can contact me directly at Ligeia(at)Uni-Bremen.de or e0s(at)gmx.net.

You could do me a big favour if you can forward this invitation with the link to as many friends as possible.

1001 thanks in advance.

Kind regards from Anders and the University of Bremen, Northern Germany

S

hi! it is a lovely quiz; I'm so curious to know the answers
I think the one hanging upside down, it was a sloth wasn't it
what does the quiz do?
love satchi

J

I got halfway through, and it lost the connection!!!!:-(

H

Interesting. Some of them I matched via taxonomy, others I matched cos of shared texture etc, even though I knew the other one was 'more related'.

Good luck