Close Home Forum Sign up / Log in

I've been flamed on myspace

P

one of "my friends" alerted me to a poem of DanB's which didn't make it to the forum

Pea, pea, she smells of wee
I'd like to stick her up a tree
Leave her there until she's sick
I'll get some carpet for her to lick

Pea, pea, she munches rug
She thinks she's so bloody smug
A stupid moose, no style nor class
I'd shove a mooncup up her ass

There was a fat lezza named Pea
On rugs she did munch merrily
But when she starts talking
The rug it starts walking
To save being bored right to sleep

Since H & Tricky were able to enjoy it - I felt it was only fair everyone was given the opportunity to benefit it!

P

What the...? I don't understand, pea. Do you mean DanB wrote this poem (poorly!), put it on myspace and you only found out about it when someone else told you?

I always thought DanB sounded like a decent bloke - but that is just immature and hurtful...not to mention factully inaccurate.

pea, I think you are great and I enjoy reading what you write on this forum.

J

That's just damn nasty. Take no notice; everyone else likes you.

P

Thank you Piglet & Juno. xx

I decided to share it with everyone, just because I think it should serve as a bit of a warning as to who is out there & us all taking care giving away too many personal details. Fortunately I don’t really care but suppose I was a crazy who took serious offence and did something silly to harm myself, or what if someone got all heavy on my behalf and decided to contact their funders to show them how their time & money is spent on forums & websites, or tracked them down to sue for defamation?

P

If having a laugh is always at the expense of someone else, then really they should be a little bit more discreet than posting stuff on myspace for the world to see. I have seen their photos, know what uni’s they’re at. It's lucky for them, I am not interested.

The fact that someone else who is laughing & joking away with him on one hand, on the other actually bothered to betray DanB by finding me and telling me – says it all really about the kind of devotion he inspires. All very weird.

J

I wonder why he's so bothered about you (and I mean that in the nicest possible way): as far back as I have been on here, you haven't fallen out with anyone or even said anything controversial.

Good point about personal info though: I've already given out more than I thought I would about myself when I joined the forum, but I'd never give my real name or a photo to anyone on a forum (unless I'd had some email exchanges with them).

D

Nothing wrong with you Pea, just plain weird DanB has so much against you. Cannot understand it

S

OMG!!!!!!

D

In fact I am very angry about this. DanB, wherever you are, you disappoint me

T

Yeah Don't worry Pea, you've got the thumbs up from us (thumbs)

We need the Smiley - PGFT, can you cheer Pea up and make it happen!

I

Pea, I only discovered the forum a couple of months ago, but I agree with everyone else - you're lovely. And very brave - that's a proper two fingers up to someone who should have known better!

S

Hey Pea, I'm sure DanB would slam me for being a peeping Tom-ess, but I have had a few peeps at his myspace site since he hasn't been here, and I think it's now disappeared. Could be wrong, I don't know much (anything) about myspace. (thumbsup) <--- that's not a comment on anything I've just said, I just wanna be the first to use a new smiley.

S

aargh (thumbs_up) (thumbup)

S

(thumbs)