Close Home Forum Sign up / Log in

Articles Request

S

Dear All,

I am currently writing my thesis away from the university. I do not have an access to online journals which is killing me and affecting my work so badly.

I would greatly appreciate if someone could fetch me the articles. Following is the list of articles I need(I know it is a long list)

Vincent, C. (2001). Social class and parental agency. Journal of Education Policy, 16(4), 347-364.

Abrams, L. S., & Gibbs, J. T. (2002). Disrupting the logic of home-school relations parent involvement strategies and practices of inclusion and exclusion. Urban Education, 37(3), 384-407.

Desai, U. (1991). Determinants of educational performance in India: role of home and family. International review of education, 37(2), 245-265.

Epstein, J. L. (1987). Parent involvement: What research says to administrators. Education and urban society, 19(2), 119-36.

Delgado-Gaitan, C. (1991). Involving parents in the schools: A process of empowerment. American journal of Education, 20-46.

Epstein, J. L., & Connors, L. J. (1992). School and family partnerships. Practitioner, 18(4), n4.

Calabrese, R. L. (1990). The public school: A source of alienation for minority parents. Journal of Negro Education, 148-154.

S

*bump*

E

Unfortunately, I couldn't reach all of the requested articles; however, the most of them are in the link:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/qu1dp6

Please, delete the file after downloading by clicking the following link:
https://www.sendspace.com/delete/qu1dp6/35457f5f4ada06a5414c8fa1cb02e172

Best regards,

S

Hi eading!

Thanks for sending me the articles. But the rar files need a password to open. It would be great if you could pass that to access the articles.

Many thanks!

E

Sorry, my fault. Pass. is "eternal".
Please, do not forget to click the latter link to delete the file after downloading.

S

Hi eading!

Thanks a ton! You made my day! Your help is much appreciated. BTW you also sent one of your(I guess) papers in my bunch. Just to let you know.

Cheers :)