Close Home Forum Sign up / Log in

bad supervising experience!

E

I have just finished my second master (MBA). I hold another one, too. I would like to express my experience of a bad bad bad tutor. I completed my MBA vis distence learning. My tutor never had time for me, he never checked his emails and did not want to read my drafts (essays and dissertation). also, he kept telling me that I was not suitable for postgraduate studies!!! Once I asked him to help me understand a term and he told me that I had to study more to understand it (I had asked hom to tell me if the explanation I had given was correct or not and given him examples of how I thought it coulp be applied into practice).

E

Furthermore, when he finally read one of my drafts, he told me to change something and when he corrected my essay, he told me that the change was wrong and the the right was x (which was what I had written in the first place)! As far a my first master, he kept telling me that he was sure I passed it as a favor and that I was not deserved it!!! I had to wait even for 6 months to have an essay marked because he was on holiday and then he had a lot to do for his own research!!!! I hope that noone will ever have an experience like mine!!!!

D

Did you not report him there and then to somebody? I've had my fair share of useless tutors. Know how you feel.

E

no, i did not report him at that time. but i will send him a really bad report now that i have finished my course. i have kept all emails that i sent him and his responses, so i will have evidence for what i will say!