Close Home Forum Sign up / Log in

Conference papers????

E

Just a quick question.
As I am ready to submit and I am panicking, I was wondering where to mention the papers I presenetd at various conferences. Should I do it at the beginning of the thesis, maybe before the abstract, as material produced by the reserach? Or should I include them in my text like any other references and mention them in the reference list?
My university does not have any specific rules.

Thank you!

M

I listed conference papers (and posters) together with publications at the beginning of the thesis, after abstract, acknowledgements, list of tables & figures. I think that was the format suggested by my university.

How exciting to be ready to submit. :)

T

I just listed publications (all one of them) as Moonblue described and then attached then as an appendix at the end. There were no guidelines for this at my uni.

E

Thank you both!

It is very exciting to be ready to submit but it also drives me crazy! I am based in Greece and with the capital control and the current financial situation I have problems with having my thesis printed. Moreover, I have a full-time job that requires my presence at the office everyday, so I am trying to tie up the lose ends at my limited free time....

The good thing is that I am very stubborn and I WILL MANAGE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!