Close Home Forum Sign up / Log in

Found Stu, but where is DanB?

P

I thought DanB was a regular...where is he?

S

He did mention he was going offline for awhile. I seem to think he was around at his parents (someone correct me if I'm wrong). He made a brief appearance on Messenger last week when me, Lamb and H had a bit of a chat with him. Fear not, he's coming back!

S

Am I not enough for you piglet?

(by the way, that name could provoke jokes similar to what lamb had to put up with, or maybe thats what you want....)

P

Oh, Stu, you are more than enough for any woman..wink wink, nudge nudge. Sorry, that sounded a bit gross!

Hey Lamb, not trying to steal your 'fun'der, I just like my farm animals...oink oink!

S

Piglets, lambs, what next, calves?

Mind you, I'm not one to pork fun at people.

S

Though I do enjoy chomping on piglets...

S

Anyone wanna join in?

we can spitroast the piglet!!!

T

Sounds like we are in for a bit of a baaaaaaaaabeque

S

I think Lamb might well feel a tad jealous. After the last few weeks where my entire postgradforum diet has consisted of a million-and-one things you can do with lamb, I now have to think of pork to. I'll just have to make some space in the mint sauce cupboard for some apple sauce.

T

mmmm pork sausages.. sausage butties all round

I do still prefer a lamb roast tho

S

Hopefully, this doesn't involve me losing more fur. Can I watch instead?

S

haven't you forgotten someone?

S

yes, but he's the cute one (are we really two blokes talking about this?).

S

actually, he's been mentioned already, on the last page of "Last on to post on this thread wins" discussion!

P

DanB...you are back!

Oh dear, I just ate bacon...and yesterday I had a ham sandwich...and I love roast pork...sob...I am a cannibal!