Close Home Forum Sign up / Log in

Happy Christmas Everyone!

D

Just to say 'happy christmas' to everyone! I know last year I was writing my thesis and managed to send out the final draft to my supervisors on christmas day (my personal goal!!) before enjoying a large glass of wine. So this year I will spare a thought for those busy studying and wish you all the best for the new year! Good luck to those preparing for final submission and vivas. (gift)(tree)

P

Hello D73

Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year to you too!! I really do need the good luck wishes, it's as though you had me in mind when you sent this message! Hopefully, by next year, I should be in the position to say say 'I'd been there' as well.

Have a blast everynoe that reads this post! And please do contribute to my 'PhD probation' thread (PLEASE!!!)

Happy Christmas Dunni and all PhDs in the forum!

Indeed I was in the same position as you last year - actually I had my final draft ready at the end of January, so it was a working Christmas!

You will all get there - just stick to your guns!

Best wishes for a fulfilling 2012 everyone (tree)(gift)(snowman)(mince)

T

Happy Christmas everyone!

L

Happy Christmas to you all! I hope everyone enjoys their time off and good luck to those working throughout. (gift)(snowman)(tree)

A

Merry Christmas Dunni and to all on the forum; hope Santa was good and that everyone has a relaxing few days however you chose to spend it (tree)

L

Hope everyone had a merry Christmas. It's rather scary/exciting to think that I should be writing my thesis this time next year. Good luck to everyone who is at that stage now. (snowman)