Close Home Forum Sign up / Log in

Happy to be back: Digression

E

Hi PGF,

I don't post very often on here but wanted to share the happy bubble I'm in.

It's so nice to have the undergraduates back and some fantastic new postgraduates, the University is again brimming with activity. It's lovely to have so many people milling around after having had months of quiet. Of course, there's now nowhere to park and an hour long cue for coffee, but I do love the initial months of a new academic year where everyone makes that extra special effort to take time out from their work to welcome the new and reacquaint with the 'old'. So, I am very happy to be part of this all.

Having said that, I've had a couple of weeks off so am now, so trying to get back in the saddle. It is so hard to get back into things after some time away, especially with the exciting hubbub of P/G social events. Anyway, whilst trying to find anything to do but my own work (big procrastination issues since my return), I stumbled across this video on you-tube. It made me titter and feels so relevant. So, if you're feeling the warm glow but struggling with your flow, perhaps you'll feel it too...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4P785j15Tzk

A

Brilliant!!! I've not seen this in ages, but has voice is fab and makes me smile everytime! thats exactly my problem today!

glad you're enjoying the buzz of the new year, i'm sure you'll get back into the saddle soon and get on your way, a little every day is all we need....!

(up)

:p

:-) Yep, that just about sums it up...