Close Home Forum Sign up / Log in

I need help

I

Hi all,
I have MSc in enveronmental chemistry. I hope to study PhD in UK. I am working now in the United Arab Emirates and I can not leave for a long time because I have a family and I can not leave them alone but I can come to UK several times during the period of study.
I am looking for a university accept joining Phd program under supervision of main supervisor in the university and a co-supervisor in the United Arab Emirates. I can do the practical part inside the national university. Please, it is possible in UK universities or in other universities outside UK.

M

I dont think any of us here can answer you ! You really have to speak to the university /supervisor themselve and propose your plan ! Good luck !

I

Thank you masters.
I hope someone in the forum, study part time and can advice me.

O

A lot of universities have distance learning schemes. You might be able to check to see if one such scheme would fit your needs.

I

Thank you olivia,
I tried, but I did not find any credited university dealing with distance learning in chemistry.

P

Have you tried looking for 'split site' phds? I just put split site chemistry phd into google and saw a few options worth exploring.

I

Thank you pinkwafer,

I did not understand what you mean. I understood that I should search about "split site chemistry phd" in google. I will try and I hope finding a credited university.