Close Home Forum Sign up / Log in

no experience to write in cv

G

I don't have any working experiences, and just a post-grad student (master degree). What shall I write in my cv then? thanks

G

You should concentrate on your education - especially your degree and masters. You could go into a little more depth describing modules that are relevant to your application. Also mention any part-time work, voluntary work, or one off events/expeditions/field trips/research you have taken part in. And don't forget to mention hobbies and interests. You may not have a lot of work experience but I bet you have a lot of other things to write about - just don't forget to keep it to one or two sides of an A4 sheet :0) Charlie.x

G

Thanks Charlie! your suggestions seems really helpful. I think I will have to write that I'm a couch potato and my hobby is watching tele to proove that I am expert in my area. Because my programme is television studies :)

Most students applying for postgraduate research have little or no work experience. Concentrate on relevant academic qualifications and particularly any research projects which formed part of your first/masters degree.

G

When u r applying .....master is a big thing...which field...rightly said modules...if possible area of interest..computer knowledge..dont give false information..that is important...poster or publication during master..training industrial..many things...dont make very big..one page is more than sufficiennt..but cover all teh points..front and back..sweet and short