Close Home Forum Sign up / Log in

Where is everyone? It's dead quiet ...

B

Where's everybody gone? It's been really quiet on here this weekend. Is everyone out having fun (when they should be indoors doing lots of work!), or are you all getting down to some serious work?

C

I'm writing about a sea lion, a crocodile and a ostrich.

J

I've been taking advantage of the bit of sunshine to test my festival tent

G

Wasting my time. Hobby of mine.

A

I'm struggling with redrafting, and trying to work out what I can cut out to get within the word limit

P

Tidying my study, I can actually see the floor and a table appeared out of nowhere and I think I am nearly ready to tackle this PhD now I have filed the last 5 years study papers. Have just sat in the sun for 2 hours, for vitamin D, of course

B

Chris - 'writing about sea lions ...' - is this for pleasure or PhD work???

PinkNeuron - How on earth have you managed to collect 5 years worth of papers? I wouldn't have enough space in my abode to store as much stuff as that!

P

Hence, BB, discovering a table!! These were for a BSc Hons, PG dip and MSc and I only found my computer by the light of the screen!

C

I was a geek and met up with people from another forum, and saw Harry Potter and transformers at the cinema. I spent most of Sunday asleep!

T

On fieldwork getting a sun-burnt nose (that's supposed to signify sunburn, not embarrassment!)

J

Sat on my balcony watching next door's cats sleeping in the sun. Cats have a great life.