Close Home Forum Sign up / Log in

In search of Ways of getting funding for PhD

S

I m here i search of information for doing my PhD. I m a post gradauate with M.Pharm (Pharmaceutical Chemistry) with 6 years industrial experience in the filed of analysis. Specialized in HPLC and other chromatograpahic techniques. I m interested in doing PhD from a reputed university, But badly short of funds. So mainly in need of Ways to get funds. Please share with me any international opportunities for PhD and ways to get funds.

E

Sridharanil, funding is so hard to find these days!
If you're considering studying abroad, im going to a post grad uni fair this sunday which brings in about 40 international uni's hoping to find UK students... hopefully you live in London? If not i guess it isnt hard to get to if you're interested... They also offer loads of differnt types of scholarships!!

M

Hi Sridharanil

As EQua has mentioned, funding is not in great supply nowadays. However, if you have Scottish citizenship, then you can try Scottish universities as I recall that at times they have considerable funding/reduced fees (or no fees in some cases) for local students.

Cheers

L

======= Date Modified 10 Oct 2011 09:46:19 =======
============= Edited by a Moderator =============
inappropriate content