Close Home Forum Sign up / Log in

looking for fund

H

Dears..

I am MSc holder. I am looking for sponsorship to support me to attend a course in Sweden.
I need about 3.000 Euro and the deadline is the first of June.

Regards.

H

Try:
1. The university at which you are currently registered.
2. If no longer at university, see if your former institution has an alumni fund
3. Professional bodies/associations related to the field (although quite often you have to have been a member for at least a year before they are willing to give you money)
4. The bank

Unfortunately, if you are not a current student I imagine the chances of receiving funding to do a course are probably quite low.

H

Unfortunately I am from a developing country, means of funding are very rare.
Many thanks for your kind care.

H

======= Date Modified 17 May 2009 21:41:25 =======
Perhaps then it would be worth contacting the organisers of the course to see if they are able to reduce the cost for you, or possibly direct you to an organisation that might be able to help.

Are you currently registered as a PhD student with a university? It may help you find more sources of funding if you are a current student.

Otherwise, use search engines to see if you can find grants for students from developing countries. There are some sites that list a lot of studentships, bursaries and charitable trusts. If you are from a commonwealth country, there might also be some sources of funding aimed at those regions.

Good luck.