Dissertation woes

M

Anyone, out there like me and extremely behind with their master's dissertation? Post here so I don't feel like the only person who has a mountain to climb...

C

I'm there too! Mine was technically due at the end of July but I've been given to the end of August do to about a million delays I had during planning/sampling/analysis and writing! I have a full draft now but it's absolute rubbish and I only have this weekend to re-write the whole thing as I'm away next week eek (I work full time study part time)!

So you're not alone just keep chugging along!

You can do it! This time last year I was in same situation-and like Caro worked full time and studied part time. It feels like it will never end but it does and when you hand it in-the feeling is great.

Results time is great too but even when you do well can seem anti-climatic. Whole achievement thing sinks in over a few months later.

Just think- it will end-you can do it-you are determined to do it....good luck(up)

O

Hi both
Am in a similar position. I have till Friday to do mine, and there's still a fair bit of writing to do. So I'm putting some well-worn notes into the Introduction today. If you're around today we could do some kind of accountability thing. I'll be using tomatoes/pomodoros, so checking in sometime at breaks.

If you're not around - I wish you well! (up)

F

======= Date Modified 28 Nov 2011 09:40:26 =======
============= Edited by a Moderator =============
--SPAM--