Female Online Questionnaire - Urgent!!

Z

I am desperately looking for female volunteers to complete a very short online psychology questionnaire regarding competition. It should take less than 5 minutes to complete and your participation will be very much appreciated - thank you :)

W

I took the questionnaire and felt that I needed to feed back to you a serious assumption in the questions that your female respondents are straight! Some of the questions could skew your data because they do not apply to women who do not see men as a reason for competitiveness in relation to sexual attraction.

Good luck with the study though.

C

Agree with above that there may be some problems of applicability, e.g. with the question about driving for those who don't drive.

S

hi there :-) interesting questionnaire! how would you go about the part on "getting someone drunk" if people don't drink? could there be cultural differences as well. Best of luck with your investigation!
love satchi

Z

Thank you all so much for taking our questionnaire and also for your responses. We fully understand that the questionnaire was tailored towards straight women (which in hindsight we should have specified), however this was important for our area of research. Also very good comment that some people don't drink/drive, this is a problem that may affect our results, however we found it very hard to find questions that would apply to absolutely everybody! But thank you very much for your feedback :)

S

Done :). Hope this helps - good luck!

I took part. I appreciate that it can be difficult to ask questions applicable to all. And it seems you are aware and will discuss this in your write up which is great. Very interesting! I bet the results will be fascinating!