Forensic Psychology MSc dissertation research participants required

K

Hello everyone,

I hope you are all keeping well. For my Forensic Psychology MSc dissertation I am conducting an online questionnaire to assess the multidimensional link between worry of victimisation, punitive attitudes toward offenders, death penalty attitudes and personality. It is a really interesting topic, and you will be partaking in forefront research understanding worry of victimisation. All the data is anonymous, and I would highly appreciate it if you could help me out and complete it. It only takes 20 minutes of your time. The link is provided below. If you do decide to complete it, then please remember to click ‘submit’ at the end of the study.

Best,

Sunny Kandola

M

You should know I've tried to complete your questionnaire 3 times and have been unable.

At various points the 'next' button resets all answers and returns me to 1st page.

Hopefully this isnt a problem for others but I thought you should be made aware.

I'm using an Android phone and the Opera mini browser.

Good luck with your dissertation!

J

yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. I wanted to add a few more, but I have to stop, you know.

LOOOOL.

I tried and I was using talk talk broadband and it did work!

Thank You!

K

Hi folks,

Matt Thorpe- Thank you for attempting, I have not been made aware of this issue from others, maybe it is the Opera Mini browser? The reason I suspect it may be this is because the study definitely works off android phones. Thank you again.

Jennifer- Thank you for completing it, much appreciated.

Best wishes,

Sunny Kandola

J

Well, well, well! Good to know social scientists working on social things. But you know, I said, I checked it and it worked and just that. And my name is not erol erol so I did not complete it. I am sorry about that!