Honest Advice on my situation

P

I am a current masters students who had a 2.74 as an undergrad and was conditionally accepted at the same school i completed my BA in. I also finished an ABA professional certification program with a 3.7 at this school and have encountered a difficult graduate teacher. When i first met this man i informed him i was pursuing an MA to increase my skills and to one day hopefully enter the community college teaching system looking to do part time work he seemed bothered by this. He then proceeded to go over my program plan and stated I needed to take him for most of my courses this is my fault for not reading the course list carefully i suppose. At first made me feel as though i am thoroughly stupid and awarded me incompletes in 2 of his courses that he stated I needed to take. I was allowed to proceed with the program and had a year to make up the incompletes and proceeded to take other instructors and earn only 2 B's so far with everything else being an A in all other course work i have one class left with him. I dislike his courses as he spends his entire class spewing hate speech about the political system, his favorite authors, and has not come anywhere near teaching what is stated on the website for this program. When i asked him about switching one of his courses with an elective as stated in the graduate handbook he stated i was a problem and proceeded to walk me to the associate dean and said i have the email thread to prove you are the issue. I have never threatened him or anything near this but have inquired through email about switching his courses and was asked to meet in person at his office. He has now awarded me C grades for his 2 courses while i have above a 3.3 i am disqualified due to the conditional acceptance and feel like a failure does anyone have advice for me?

T

Have you tried talking to anyone else in your department about this? Have you got an email trail of evidence?

T

Hi, parkerluck,

You can appeal your results. Please talk to your postgraduate coordinator/officer and the students union officer and legal advisor. Do this ASAP. Keep your trails of events properly. I think you have a good case of unfair/differential treatment of student. Good luck.

P

WOW THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am truly at a loss for words and yes i have kept all my email threads as evidence and it seems like it will be an uphill battle and i will make sure to follow up with this right away thank you again for your kind words and advice.