hows diffficult to get into phd for a financiay poor pertion

J

the is such that every body first ask about what bulk of money is required for the course rather how best it is, how reliable that to you, that is fine and have create practical sense in most of the students and there parents mind.
in INDIA education is been expensive as a car, for a std 1 child parents needs to spend atleast 50000- 60000 bugs per year which is much more than everage income of people dwell in rural off a year
so for doing postgrad o r above it is mandatory to know the best part of the world which lead u into ur destiny which can only possible by the help of bodies and studies.
thanks
pappu

I

I think it's possible to enter the PhD for the poor, but you have to be prepared for the possibly long journey before you enter it. I know people submitting 20-30 proposals to different institutions, till they get the position. I mean in western world. It can take a year or more. So it requires commitment.
I know nothing about education system in India, but maybe you want to try in some western university? In some universities you get paid for doing a PhD,

J

thanks , sir/ mem
I have got what u want to tell , and for that i am again saying thanks
i will be helpful if u give me some sort of guidence and the way to sail over the sea .
please stay contact with , my mail id
[email protected]
jagamohan padhi(pappu).............................THANKS