master in international tourism in lugano,switzerland

L

looking for a master program,future orientated?im a current sz^tudent here.is fun,is challenging and is very international!

L

Hi Silvia
im very happy that u'r interested in the MT at Lugano.Where are you from?
the MT program is creative&most of the classes are based on case studies & projects.You can concentrate more on your interests;we have 3 directions:communication,economics &marketing.
the groups in general so far were very international too.in my class we are 7 different nations.the firts 3 semesters are mostly courses,the last one for the thesis.we have a study tour,i just came back from a week in Lisbon& it was great.check our blog http://mtlugano.blogspot.com/
also you are required an internship.I had mine in NY!
Lugano is medium/small size.is very,very clean &just amazing in the spring.we have a few good places to party &especially after the spring by the lake.the winters are very mild,is more of a mediteranean climate here.the official language is italian but if you only speak english you will find no problems at all.you are an hour away from milano and 2 from st.moritz.como is also very close and since the clooney thing it became such a hit that everyone has to visit it. ok,i hope i answered a few questions but please let me know if you need more information,ok?
best loredana

L

hi minemine
what do you need to know exactely?
go first on www.mt.unisi.ch and on the blog we have www.mtlugano.blogspot.com and after you check it out send me an email.
looking forward to hearing from you
loredana

S

I have submitted my application and now I am waiting for the outcome. Hope I manage to secure a place of study there.

L

Hey,i'm happy to hear this!
let me know if there is any help you need,ok?
best loredana

S

loredana
just checking with you, when normally the applicant be informed about his/her status of application whether successful or unsuccessful?

appreciate your help. tq

L

Most of the times especially at the begining of the application process it takes around a month.
if you wanna write me on my personal email,and leave me your name i can check my self and let you know
loredana.padurean @ lu.unisi.ch
ciao :)

S

hi,
I have already sent an email to you. Thanks