Masters of Management in Petroleum Business

U

Which are the top universities in world which offer Masters of Management in Petroleum Business? And also where it would be the best to pursue the course?

U

Since nobody replied to my message lemme give it a break ... neways through my 'google research' i found three univs for MPBM:
a) Adelaide University (offering 1 yr MPBM)
b) Imperial College, London (offering MSc in Pet Business Science)
c) IPMG, India (offering 2 yr PGDM in Petroleum business)
Found IPMG to a below par institute . have no idea about other two.So now can anyone of you throw light about these two univs and the course.

H

Well Imperial is one of the best universities in the country (UK) and a top science/engineering university world wide. No idea about the other.

U

hmm thnx 4 info H ... i just found out that CEPMLP, University of Dundee offers MBA in Oil & Gas Management (1.5 Yr course)
Ne idea how this could be ?

G

Geez...how difficult is it to write ANY as compared to NE. Very odd.

U

And dude how difficult is to keep ur mouth shut wen u cant give the answer to the question?

G

Some people you just can't help. The answer to your question can be (easily) found via a rudimentary search of Google - is there a small child in the room that could perhaps help you with such tough questions? Try not to be such a dic**ead when (perhaps if may be more appropriate) you get to that top university.

U

dude u like fingering ..dont u? how does it smell ha...go do something constructive and stop givin ur bullsh*t advice to everyone of googling every thing...

Now now children, we're sure you didn't mean any of that, so why not give each other a hug and make up?