MS in CS

M

Hi im mandar from India. I wish to persue MS in CS. Which are da best univs for dat? where can i get da admission requirements of these univs?

G

From da uni. I couldn't resist.

M

yes that is quite obvious. what i meant was that where can i get all the info in one place? i'veheard abt USNews.com...is there any other service/website like that?

G

I was actually being facetious regarding your ridiculous use of the English language [i.e. da and dat]. Putting that aside, you appear to be taking about North America? That being the case you will probably not get an answer, as this is a UK based forum. I would suggest you try a US based one.

T

Aaiii

H

We all can't be an English Prof, golfpro, I'll advice you to be lenient in answering. Mandar, U can search for MSc+Computer Science+North America in Google, sure u'll get better answers.

Cheers!!

H

Well I hope he has learned to use google in the 9 months that he posted this thread.

G

In the style of mandar245 and his own particular strange vulgarisation of English, dats fine dwith me if dits OK with dou Hadji.Ahmed.

M

thank you Hadji Ahmed for your suggestion...especially on a forum of people, some of which think a bit too much about themselves. I always knew that Google is there to fall back on but just wanted to check first whether such a site is already known. But thanks for your considerate suggestion.

H

U're welcome Mandar