Participants needed for online survey!

J

I am looking for participants for my MSc research project on trait emotional intelligence and interpersonal sensitivity as well as introversion.

Participants should be 18+ years old and fluent in English.

The purpose of this study is to investigate the relation between trait emotional intelligence and interpersonal sensitivity. Within the literature there are two distinct concepts of emotional intelligence (trait and ability) which are measured differently and represent emotional intelligence in different ways but are expected to correlate with interpersonal sensitivity.

You will be asked to fill in a short demographic questionnaire followed by a three short questionnaires and a slightly longer interpersonal sensitivity test featuring a set of short video clips. These will consist of a variety of different social situations and you will be asked to decide which situation fits best. The survey will take about 20-25 minutes of your time.

If you're interested in taking part in this research study please follow this link: https://hertspsych.eu.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_eKF7DoTggL4nd9H

All responses will be anonymous and confidential.

Thanks a lot in advance!

G

Hi! I'll be happy to fill your form. I am also looking for participants aged up to 28. If you can help me back just send me a direct message and I can send you my link. cheers

G

Done! My research is on www.tinyurl.com/phdone

J

Quote From guilhermewendt:
Done! My research is on www.tinyurl.com/phdone

Done and apologies for the late reply! Thanks for doing mine :)

For all the others interested in my study, it will be up and running until the end of this week. Thanks a lot!

E

Hi Julia, are you up for a study swap? If you're interested, please find enclosed my project's ad. It's a really short survey which should take no longer than 10 minutes to complete. I will fill out yours later in the day. Thanks in advance!

J

Done! :) Quite interesting and thanks for doing mine!

A

Done :) Could you also fill in mine?

V

Done! Please be so kind and fill out mine: https://bbk.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_bjEbBeUwpUT6H8p. Thank you!

N

Done already :)
Please help complete mine as well

Thanks so much