PLEASE ADVISE!!!! MPhil Thesis

R

Hi guys,
I am trying so hard to write up my MPhil thesis this year. I am working on a plant which has 2 known varieties in Jamaica and have 3 main aspects to my work - micropropagation, genetic analysis and chemical content.

I have tried EVERYTHING to get the micropropagation aspect to work - NO SUCH LUCK. My first question is can I still write up the work I did on that aspect? The methods I used etc? Even though it didn't work?

My second question is - suppose I have a worse case scenario and when I begin the genetic work (next month), I find that the varieties are actually the same and the differences were due to things like phenotypic plasticity or intraspecifc differences. Will this information still be valid enough for the write up?

I am so worried

- Rani:-(

P

======= Date Modified 18 May 2009 10:43:04 =======
============= Edited by a Moderator =============
Post Removed -Not Relevant-

R

======= Date Modified 18 May 2009 10:46:12 =======
============= Edited by a Moderator =============
Hey!!

Contents removed for Safety, I don't want you to get spammed, (if they know your name and your university and your email). Be careful who and where you put your personal info, if you trust them PM (personal Message) them. -PGFT-

P

Hi Rani, i've said this on another thread but this poster below is not trying to help YOU but is posting advertisements on many threads. Just thought you should know.