RE: Request to take part in my study

S

======= Date Modified 28 Jun 2011 12:51:32 =======
Hi everyone out there,

I'm carrying out a study at the moment and would really appreciate it if anyone would take part. It's looking at ways to increase fruit and vegetable consumption for those aged 16-25 via e-health practices. All the information is on the first page of the link. As a thank you for taking part you may be in with the chance to win one of two £15 voucher of your choice.

https://edu.surveygizmo.com/s3/570227/c9c44a5fc96c

Feel free to send the link to others also.

Thanks so much. :-)

K

Hey Sparklyking, just to clarify- do you actually have be aged 16-25 to take part in the study? Cheers, KB

S

Quote From keenbean:

Hey Sparklyking, just to clarify- do you actually have be aged 16-25 to take part in the study? Cheers, KB

Hi Keenbean,

Sorry for late reply. Yes I decided to cut the ages between 16-25 but if younger participants can take part if their parents get in touch.

Regards,

Sparklyking

K

Okay- in that case I'm a bit too old! Sorry! Good luck with it, KB

R

Hi Sparklyking,

Have completed the first part of your survey for you. If you've got 10 mins to spare could you also fill in my online questionnaire for my MSc Health Psych Project. I've posted a thread in this forum too - the 'Dissertation help needed for MSc Health Psychology - very quick online questionnaire' one.

Thanks very much, good luck with your project :)

Rosie

S

Quote From Rosie22:

Hi Sparklyking,

Have completed the first part of your survey for you. If you've got 10 mins to spare could you also fill in my online questionnaire for my MSc Health Psych Project. I've posted a thread in this forum too - the 'Dissertation help needed for MSc Health Psychology - very quick online questionnaire' one.

Thanks very much, good luck with your project :)

Rosie

Hi Rosie,

Thanks for taking part in the study - I'll fill out yours now.

Steph