Research Methods and Psychology Dissertation Help!

M

======= Date Modified 14 Jul 2011 00:18:40 =======
Hello all,

I’m hoping some of you will be able to help me.

I am an Msc Research Methods and Psychology student at City University, currently completing my dissertation on the way in which people categorise objects. I am in the process of collecting data for this project and would greatly appreciate if you could spare about 20 minutes of your time to complete a questionnaire. Detailed instructions are included on the first page of the document (which will be emailed to you) but briefly, the task presents 72 scenarios in which two individuals discuss whether or not a certain object can be classified as belonging to a particular category. For example you may betold that a doctor and bar keeper discuss whether or not a certain type of sandwich spread can be classified as Humus. Your task would be to indicate to what extent you believe that a sandwich spread either is or isn't humus (vs.that it can be sort if in between humus and not humus).

If you agree to help with this task please post in this thread or send me a message with your email address so I can email the questionnaire to you. Consent to participate will be assumed if you choose to return the completed questionnaire so there is no need for you to complete the consent form (it is included for your information). You are obviously free not to complete the task or to stop participating at anytime. Please read the instructions on the first page carefully and complete the demographic questions on page 3 before starting the actual task. To give your answers on the rating scales, please use the text highlighting tool to highlight the number on the scale that best reflects your answer. If this is not convenient feel free to choose an alternative method for clearly indicating your answers.

Thank you in advance to all those who are willing to help meout with this!

Matt

Z

Glad to help :-)
I've sent a message with my email id.

M

Thank you for your help!

F

======= Date Modified 28 Nov 2011 09:36:34 =======
============= Edited by a Moderator =============
--SPAM--