Seek guidance on Master degree in special needes children education course


Dear all I am Vanashree Trivedi. I have done By. Com., M. Com., and B. Ed. In India. Currently I am on PBS Tier 2 dependent visa.I am living in London.I need to have Tier 4 visa to study but how? Please guide me about which university providing Master degree in special needs children education course? I have 7 years of teaching experience in India. I love to work for children. Specifically specially needed children.
What are it's different course in Masters with same specialisation?
What are requirements? I haven't a vast knowledge about it. If possible share a link please.
It will be your great help.
Many thanks in advance.