Upgrading a Postgrad Diploma?


I graduated with a Postgraduate Diploma in Japanese Studies as financial and personal matters prevented me from doing the dissertation/translation to complete the MA. I now want to complete the course yet have been told I would have to start the whole course again. Is there any way to transfer the credits gained so far to another university and write the dissertation there??


Very unlikely. I suppose you can ring a few. I wouldn't get your hopes up (at all).