URGENT PLEASE HELP!!!

R

I am currently a KCL MRes student and just want to createline of network with the people within the college in various profession forsharing ideas and updating opinions. So I hope we could keep in touch and thatyou didn't feel it is an offence. By the way I'm doing my research at themoment and I wonder if you could spare me some time answering my questionnaire?Every answer really help, please if you could. You can access my survey directly by clicking the following link

http://www.my3q.com/home2/236/mresproject/66517.phtml

Any question, please let me know. If it's not too much will you please alsoforward the link to any of your friends? I really need more people toparticipate in order to get enough result. Many thanks!!!

S

It would be really helpful if you could tell us what the survey is about, who is elligable and how long it will take!

R

The survey topic is 'Employee engagement in Part-time studies', the project recognise participant of all occupation and specialities. It aims to create the understanding on what factors would encourage or discourage employees from participating in development activities (e.g. higher degree either full time or part time). Having an experience in employment or not is not necessary, just your opinion that counts (the questionnaire is designed to cover all aspect related). The survey should not take more than 8-10minutes to fill in and if you could answer it before 29/08/08 that would be great!!!