I have an undergraduate (3 years) degree. Can I go directly to Masters?


Dear community, I am sorry if there is already answer to my question. I could not find it so I will ask.

I am trying to apply to Masters Degree in New Zealand and I have a undergraduate degree from UK.

Problem is that UK's undergraduate degree is 3 years but can we go directly to masters or do you need to do 4th-year of study in the form of Postgraduate Diploma or Honours before embarking on the Masters? Thank you so much.


Hello @studentagain,

Yes, you can go directly for master degree. Also, if you interested in online distance education so, check (graduation in one year) website here you can fill the form and there counselors will tell you all details.