Finding a master's degree help!!


Hey guys I'm just needing abit of help/advice really I'm currently studying BSc Hons Health, Well-being and social care and I'm wanting to do Midwifery as a master's but I'm struggling to find a master's that is longer than just one year and for someone who isn't already a registered midwife or nurse can anybody help me on whatcourses and universities to look into or just help me on my way any advice/help will be appreciated many thanks in advance. ๐Ÿ˜Š


Hi, You will have to an NMC(Nursing and Midwifery Council) approved Bachelors degree to qualify as a Midwife.As far as I am aware there are no Masters courses that confer a professional Midwifery qualification.
Good luck pursuing this qualification.