argh! alarm clock

C

Dear Alarm Clock,

Please do go off in future, like I asked you to. You have stolen 3 hours of my life,
Thank you,
Chris

Dear Chris,
Please remember to set me to the time you want to wake up. Asking me to wake you up is not something I can understand.
Best regards,
Alarm clock

C

Dear Alarm Clock,

Before I rip the plug from the wall socket, swing you around my head with the power cable and then spoil your LCD screen with a compass or other sharp implement....let this be known:

*shouts*

I DID SET YOU, FOR SEVEN AM, WHY DIDN'T YOU GO OFF! If I sleep through you, it is your duty to wake me up using all means neccesary!

A

3 extra hours asleep? Lovely, what a kind, considerate clock!

C

I had pushed the boat out trying to stay up and finish reading a book cover to cover (I was 60 pages off)...but was too tried at 3am. So I set the alarm to wake me intending to finish by 10ish.... and ended up finishing the book this afternoon.

Still, I did probably need the sleep

D

Dear mobile phone. I don't mind when you wake me up in the middle of the night with texts from eligible blokes, but please do not wake me up in the mornings even if I have pre-programmed you to do this. It is not big and it is not clever. Please also dont let me make phone calls/ send texts to people I shouldnt after too many beers.
Yours hopefully
DJW

C

I wish I got text messages in the middle of the night from eligible blokes! :-$

C

I wish I got text messages in the middle of the night from eligible blokes!

D

Well it doesnt happen as often as it should i must admit! And usually its from bloke friends who just want to be friends!