Change Atas certificate

S

I have received the Atas certificate, but in this certificate my date of birth is incorrect. on My certificate the date of birth is 26-01-1996 instead of 31-01-1996.My original date of birth is 31-01-1996. On the other hand, My passport number also incorrect on my certificate. Now, what should I can do? because My university told me if you didn't submit your atas until on 11th Oct then they are unable to issue me My cas letter. can you tell me how many days taken atas team to correct my cerificate.

S

Quote From Saqlain:
I have received the Atas certificate, but in this certificate my date of birth is incorrect. on My certificate the date of birth is 26-01-1996 instead of 31-01-1996.My original date of birth is 31-01-1996. On the other hand, My passport number also incorrect on my certificate. Now, what should I can do? because My university told me if you didn't submit your atas until on 11th Oct then they are unable to issue me My cas letter. can you tell me how many days taken atas team to correct my cerificate.