Farewell to the PGF

J

It was a long journey which was difficult and lonely. The forum has helped me to remain sane at times and provided entertainment at others. Now that it's all over I do not feel like celebrating but empty and in need of a new balance in my life. I need to leave this behind, including this forum. I would appreciate if my forum membership is terminated by the administrators.

All the best to everyone on here who travelled with me through the virtual spheres of our common challenge. I hope you all get a PhD in the end, and if not, remember, there are so many much more important things in life.

Jouri

P.S.: special wishes to H, ChrisRolinski, Juno, jojo, 404, Golfpro, thecoastman, sylvester, smilodon, insomnia, athina and all the others who were there so many years ago when I joined the forum.

R

Congratulations on seeing it through to the end, I wondered how your viva went. I agree, it is very difficult at times. All the best with whatever you do next.

S

Good luck Jouri, we'll miss you and your input. We all hope that it works out for you...

T

Good luck for the future :-)

S

Good bye and Good Luck From everyone on the PGFT

xx

S

Hi Jouri,
Your profile has been deactivated, but all you posts will remain on the site to help others. Thank you for using the Postgraduate forum.

We all wish you a happy and successful future.

Warm regards the Postgraduate Forum Team x

J

Good luck Jouri!

H

Good luck, I'm sure you will find the right balance soon enough.

It was fun having you on the forum...

x

W

Bye bye :-)

T

Best wishes.

G

Quote From sascha:

Hi Jouri,

Your profile has been deactivated, but all you posts will remain on the site to help others. Thank you for using the Postgraduate forum.

We all wish you a happy and successful future.

Warm regards the Postgraduate Forum Team x

Yes I would second that. The very, very best as regards your future career. Your contributions will undoubtedly be missed on the Forum.

C

Best of luck Jouri :-)