Freddie the Forum Sheep!

Introducing Freddie, the new Postgraduate Forum office pet.... Check out his growing coat over the next few hours!

http://www.findaphd.com/webcam.asp

We should point out he's not actually in the Fish Tank, he lives just outside it.

That's what colour sheep are after they've been sheared, or when they've just been born, like Freddie.

A

Hey, I just saw one of the postgrad forum team's arm! It was a left one I think and definitely a man's arm (please please don't let it have been a woman's arm or I'll be barred from the forum).

No that wasn't one of our arms. We make sure we look after all our animals properly with love and care, so we've employed a sheep farmer to tend to Freddie. It was his arm you saw.

A

I'm deeply suspicious - I don't think it can have been a sheep farmer as the arm wasn't enveloped in a tatty Barbour waxed jacket and there was no visible mud or straw (I'm from the West Country, I know about these things .

S

he's lovely...

H

Why does he have to stand on that green platform thing?

It's grass. Sheep normally stand on grass.

A

He's growing fast!! Very much resembling candy floss with eyes at the moment!

A

Freddie's got a sinister neon glow to him now...I'm slightly scared. All it needs now is for the 'sheep farmer' to appear wielding a pitch fork and you've got a low budget horror movie :-0

S

He looks gay. Whats the big deal with the stupid sheep?

S

Is that Freddy's caravan behind him?

H

I think it's a she.

Maybe shes about to give birth?

We have a very busy office - everyone has to pull their weight, even the sheep. He's busy sending faxes today.

A

Stu - Freddie might look sweet and innocent now but he has a different persona at night when illuminated by the glow of the fish tank - be afraid, be very afraid!!!