Harry Potter thread (just in case!)

P

Sounds like there are a couple of Harry Potter fans amongst us here.... any discussions/thoughts?? I saw a Twilight thread once, so hoping this isn't TOO off topic for the off topic section of the forum!

A bottle of Felix Felicis to all for their PhDs!

J

Yes I'm v excited about this film, my son has a small part in it - I offered myself as a witch, but they turned me down, shame, my mother in law said I make a good witch :p  I will wait till the mad rush to see is it over before I go, and anyway dont want to burst my bubble just yet as son is probably on the cutting room floor.

P

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh!!!!!!!!!!!!! How amazing! I am going tomorrow!!!

P

I'm going tonight! Have a meeting for some difficult conversations about my supervision so am VERY excited to have this treat to look forward to!

P

Even I am going after supervision! :-) although my supervision will be nice!

P

Have you booked your tickets? I know at the cinema we're going to most of the showings are sold out.....

P

I got mine for IMAX Waterloo early last week :-) 15th was all sold out, btu 16th had a few left, so...

S

I'm going on Friday, as a Friday night treat for me and my boyfriend (although he doesn't think it's much of a treat-not a HP fan!!)
Just booked them, and was very lucky as nearly all the seats for evening showings were full! Phew!!! So excited though! Feels like we've been waiting for ever for this film to come out!!!!!

P

I am very tempted to start discussing horcruxes and similar... but there's too much to say!!