Has anyone else noticed something funny going on...

H

..regarding ULUG and apollo. They have similar views. Both have posted in German. Both have a caustic manner in posting. Apollo actually posted something about how he could be one person and then log out and in as someone else....

interesting...

H

Oh and they never post on the same thread

U

no, please don't associate me with Apollo.

I don't particulary share his views.

However, MistaG was always my true soulmate.

H

MistaG was YOU not your soulmate.

How many other personalities do you have? Did you know you suffered from MPS?

M

I don't understand. Am I ULUG?

P

This is one thing I don't get about forums. Why do some people feel the need to have multiple names? Are you too gutless to say the things you really want to say under your original name, so you create a new name for cover? I just don't understand.

Let me just say, I am Piglet, I have no other personalities on here and everything I tell you is the truth. I am a real person, my name is simply not Piglet.

U

doesn't really matter. The most important thing is that their is finally some activity on this forum. The last few days I thought they'll have to close it down due to absence of posts.

J

It may have been quiet the last couple of days cos Wed and Thur are undergraduate project days (at least for science students) and us suckers are busy "supervising". Mind you I've got a really clever girl doing some experiemnts for me so I'm happy with that.

O

Dear H

I don't know if you have noticed but Maria_Z, Apollo, MistaG/ULUG and others have been banned from this forum yesterday morning. This is mainly due to your complaints. Why has Apollo been banned though - he had no multiple usernames like MistaG/ULUG and has not been nasty about people in hospital like Maria_Z?

O

P.S.: I don't miss any of them, all four seemed immature and annoying.

J

How do you know they were banned?

H

Dear Otto,

Yes I am very glad that maria_z was banned. However I am sad to see MistaG/ULUG go because I really enjoyed his posts and like the way he writes it the way it is. It just seems really unfair that this user could get away with breaking forum rules and still being able to carry on when other members stayed banned.

However it would be nice to think that MistaG/ULUG could stop using so many different usernames and be back to posting as normal.

O

Now MisterG/ULUG and the other's are gone, so hopefully the forum will become quiet now. Apollo is really angry, though, as he does not know why he has been banned. He also told me to tell you that he has nothing to do with MisterG/ULUG, so he is angry at you, too.

H

Otto, beware of the voices in your head. You don't have to do what they tell you.....

O

?