Helloooo..... Guess who's back?

H

How is everyone?

What did I miss?

P

Did you get married, H? Should that now be Mrs H?

H

lol yes Piglet, still getting freaked out whenever I was addressed as Mrs or we were addressed as Mr and Mrs.......

P

Congratulations! I wish you the very best of luck and the very best of love, H. Hope the big day went smoothly and you both had a romantic and relaxing honeymoon.

S

hi and welcome back, h!
you actually missed a discussion about whether it is sensible to get married during your PhD (or if you should preferrably marry before or after, because it is so distracting). so yes, i'm interested too - are you now Mrs.H?

how did it go? did you have a lovely wedding? did everything go as you wanted it? i hope the sun shone for you!

lets see, what did you miss - what stuck most with me is that some people didn't get the funding they were hoping for (pinkneuron, 404) and others passed their upgrades (would have to check to get all the names right!) but for a concise summary, ask piglet! she needs some distraction from her frustrating job situation so here's a challenge!

yay! welcome back I hope you had a lovely wedding and a honeymoon. How is it to be back to the real life?

S

oh and... so you changed your name? wouldn't that be the perfect occasion to change it here, too, as you have wanted to for a while?

H

The wedding was long! It was a relief to have it over and done with. It went well everyone was very impressed (thanks to my parents).

Honeymoon was amazing and relaxing, I didn't want to come back

H

I forgot to say, it rained all day on the wedding (apparantly its good luck for us).

Shani, I haven't changed my name, we both have the same surname. So basically it feels odd to be Mrs xx as thats my mum's name too!

J

Congratulations and welcome back!

Will you be putting any photo's online

R

Hello H, I am new to this forum malarkey. Congratulations on being a Mrs!

H

Thanks!

Juno I have pics online already, on facebook and photobucket

R

I would love to see them if that's not too much of an invasion?

H

hmmm, I'm not pasting links on here, so unless you want to send me your email addy?

T

Welcome back and congrats