I can't post!

A

======= Date Modified 15 06 2008 11:06:28 =======
========== This thread had been moved ==========
============= Edited by a Moderator =============
My new post is not visible, I tried 20 times!! please help!

S

I noticed that! Can you paste it here instead?

A

I noticed that too! I've been trying to read one all day. (Not literally all day, I'm not that weird, I did other things too lol)

A

Not an expert on web stuff, but could you have an old version of the forms or something? Have you tried navigating to the site rather than using any bookmarks/favourites. That's the kind of thing people often say.

A

Just FYI (I don't know if you can see the same as me), it says you posted 18.44 today (but it is invisible) and it was the same this am. You posted at something like 8.20, but again invisible

A

i tried from 2 different laptops!

A

J

======= Date Modified 14 Oct 2008 19:52:04 =======
What's the fuss all about? Just register with a new username...takes a minute.

A

what and lose all your history?? that's a little unfair.

A

Jouri, if you want to reply to me, there's a thread here to do it on, for the benefit of everyone. You don't need to PM me.

test from admin !"£$%^&*()_+{}:@~?|¬`-=[]&#59;'#,./\

test from admin !"£$%^&*()_+{}:@~?|¬`-=[];'#,./

J

Sorry, Alice - I simply regarded your "problem" as so ridiculous that I replied to you in private. Didn't want to bore the rest of the world with it. But if you feel offended by receiving PM's - please go ahead and ask the forum administrators to disable the function (or block me).

For the general public: I told her that the archives are not lost with a new username and that this is only a bloody forum anyway. May I just add to that: get a life.

A

Oh I see, my problem was it? Wasn't me trying to help someone then?
Personally I think just posting to put someone down for asking for help reflects a little worse on that person, than the person trying to help someone. If that is 'having a life' then you are more that welcome to it.
You have a good day now.

At times there is a fine line between PM'ing a user and posting a reply to a thread. For example a post reporting an error can be very useful because other people have the opportunity to say 'i have the same problem' but at times some users over complicate the issues with poor reporting. Some conversing works better in PMs and others work better in the public domain.